Fudge pie is on the menu of a family owned restaurant in Houston called Campioni’s.
My parents-in-law just love that place and love to take us there. We always AGREE to go.
For dessert, they serve a fudge pie with whip cream and an amaretto ice cream !
Found this recipe on the internet and it turned out DELICIOUS!
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ cups granuated sugar
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell (I used my recipe- complete white flour)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Pour into pie crust and bake about 35 minutes, or until center is set.