Ana’s FAVORITE !
Zatziki can be served as a dip with pita chips or pita wedges
It’s wonderful with Greek meatballs, lamb, chicken.
1. Peel 1/2 cucumber and shred it !
2. Put it in a bowl
3. Add Greek yogurt or sour cream, or a mixture of yogurt and sour cream (about 1 1/2- 2 cups). You can really use the percentage of fat you like. I usually make it Non-fat !
4. Get some garlic ready
5. Add it to your yogurt mix
6. Get some fresh mint leaves (4-5)
7. Add the mint cut in small piece to the yogurt. Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Salt & pepper.
and Kali Orexi !
This entry was posted in Salads
. Bookmark the permalink